Yes! Today is the day! *laughs*
When I talked about National Story of Romance Month last week, I got some enthusiastic reactions which fed my excitement to get this ball rolling. Luckily, February 1st wasn’t too far away and we can now start sharing our romance stories between supernatural/fantasy characters.
How does it work?
- Write a romance story between supernatural/fantasy characters. Can include a human, writer’s choice.
- “Story” is a loose term that includes hint fiction, drabbles, short stories, serialized shorts, poems, songs and whatnots. Anything you have the time to write and post this month, really. You can even team up!
- Post the story on your blog/website. Please put a link back to this post so people can join the fun!
- Enter your story in the Linky list. Please use the format “Title – Author Name” to title your link and provide a direct URL to your story (not the landing page of your blog/website so that people wanting to read your stories in a few months can access it easily).
- Reading other people’s work and leaving a comment is encouraged (because it’s fun and it’ll drive people to do the same for you). “Like” your favorite stories.
- Have fun, experiment, stretch those writing muscles!
It’s that simple!
I’ve set up a page for easy access throughout the month so you don’t have to dig up this post. It’s the same Linky list everywhere so no worries. 😉
Please talk about this event and bring more writers into the fold: the more the merrier!
For those of you on Twitter, you can follow me and I’ll follow back if you @message me. Then, we can all use the #NaStyRoMo hashtag to chat, share each other’s stories and have a blast.
Okay, shutting up now. Go write something! 😉
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…