If you were around this blog a long long time ago, you may still remember how Monday brought a writing prompt and the challenge to turn it into a drabble. Well, for the sake of my writing (and also because I missed this), I’m resurrecting Drabble Day.
Here is how the drabble challenge works!
- Read the prompt and find your angle. Anyone can join!
- Write a drabble (100 word story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, please link back to this post so people can join the fun by drabbling or writing.
- Please take the time to read and comment on what others wrote.
Today’s theme is: Resurrection!
I’ll post my own drabble for this prompt tomorrow.