I managed to get 7k written on The Phoenix’s Wake, plus two chapters of Strings of Retaliation last week. 9k isn’t the 16k I would have hoped for but it’s good to feel like on my way back to my full velocity. I should get in the ballpark of my goal this week. 😉
Remember how drabble day works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Ballpark!
My drabble will be up on Wednesday (along with Reek from last week’s prompt).
Awesome writerly week to all of you! 😉