I’ll be out on a work trip most of the week. All my posts are pre-programmed so you’ll have a steady stream of my usuals, but don’t be surprised if I don’t reply to comments within the same day. I’ll catch up this weekend. Promise. 😉
Remember how drabble day works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Tipsy!
My drabble will be up on Wednesday. 😉
Awesome writerly week to all of you!