Yes, it has been FOREVER since I last wrote here. At first, I thought I would try to hold on to my blogging despite the maelstrom in my life, but then I decided it was better to let go than be in and out of blogging. Now, things are on their way back to order and I’ve started writing again. A lot! I’ve got a comfortable head start on Strings of Retaliation which will lower the stress of having to write no matter how busy a specific week may be.
All in all, I’ve missed you, I’m happy to have found my footing (something I feel has been missing for over a year now), and I’m relieved I can now re-focus on what matters to me.
With all that said, remember how drabble day works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Control!
I’ll post my drabble on Wednesday. 😉
Awesome writerly week to all of you and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian (good luck with all the moving to my fellow Quebecers)!