Today’s prompt is in line with the events in my life. As you may have read in my last post, it’s a time of rebirth and growth for me, a time of change for some aspects of my life and reaffirmation of others. One of the things I need to participate in again is Drabble Day. 😉
Remember how it works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Rebirth!
I’ll post my drabble on Wednesday, and read and comment yours (I won’t go back to the previous weeks’ entries, though).
Awesome writerly week to all of you!