Sorry I disappeared on you last week. My sick leave from work was extended and I have quite a few things to sort out, both in my head and in paperwork. A lot is going on these days. 😉
Remember how it works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Absence!
Awesome writerly week to all of you!