As you may have noticed by my post yesterday, writing is back on my schedule! I won’t be catching up on the last drabble days, but I’m back for this one. And because I spent my Sunday afternoon helping a friend figuring out the plot of her zombie novel, today’s theme is a no brainer – pun intended.
Remember how it works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Zombie!
Awesome writerly week to all of you!