Sorry I kind of disappeared on you last week. There are a few things going on in my life. Chief among them: I’m taking a little time off from work. It’s nothing to worry about, just a healthy step back to re-evaluate a few things and recharge my batteries. However, in such times, a few things become unsure and my posting schedule is part of these.
I’ll see if/when I catch up on everything (drabbles and serialized novel included). For now, my focus is resting and the other stuff will come in due time. 😉
Without further ado, let’s move on to Drabble Day!
Remember how it works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Rest!
Awesome writerly week to all of you!