Yup, one week of my vacation has already gone by. I spent it mostly sitting on my butt, watching tv series and sleeping. I needed to refill all my batteries. Now I’m itching to unleash my creativity, which is a very good thing.
Web Series Writing Month finishes tomorrow and I’m confident I’ll meet my objectives. I’m proud of it since I had a hell of a month’s start.
National Story of Superhero Month is also ending tomorrow. I’ll post one last story to close the circle. September won’t be a themed month but we will start discussing the October theme on the NaSty Writing Web. Come and join us!
Random information about what happened in my first week off work (because everyone loves lists):
- I discovered Burn Notice (tv series) and loved it. The characters are just crazy. The premise is intriguing and the humor cracks me up.
- I received Heroes Season 4 (why, oh why, has it been cancelled?) and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 (same question).
- I hit 150 views in a single day last Wednesday. Long time, high-profile bloggers might think it’s nothing. I usually hit 60 views a day on average. 150 is a big woot!
- I posted my 200th post yesterday.
- I practiced my singing almost every day, especially the pop/lower side of my voice (as opposed to the opera one). Choice of songs to belt out? Hurricane Drunk by Florence and the Machine and Opheliac by Emilie Autumn.
- I realised I really missed my cooking.