Don’t ask me why I chose this prompt. I have no clue! And I have no clue what story I’ll tell with it. *shrugs*
Remember how it works?
- Read the prompt and find your angle.
- Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
- Post a direct link to your drabble in the comments (or, if you don’t have a blog, just go ahead and post your drabble in the comments).
- In the post on your blog, make sure to link back to this post so other people can join the fun!
- You can also use the #DrabbleDay hashtag on Twitter to find each other easily!
Today’s prompt is: Mini-mart!
I’ll post my drabble on Wednesday!
Awesome writerly week to all of you!